Prime Location in Hout Bay
Located in the picturesque village of Hout Bay, Mainstream Mall, Midpoint Centre and Fisherman’s World offers a unique outdoor shopping experience in one of Cape Town’s most beautiful locations. Our diverse range of retail shops, services and anchor tenants, alongside a mix of business and residential tenants, offers our Hout bay and Cape Town residents as well as international tourists and visitors, an unrivaled shopping experience on the Atlantic Seaboard. With Mainstream Mall’s open-air vibe, 24 hour security, free parking, and village charm, we are considered a prime shopping destination.
With over 20,000sqm of gross lettable space, our varied tenant mix includes national retailers, health and beauty services, homeware, clothing, accessories, restaurants, and banking, with national names including Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Clicks, CNA, Vodacom, Telkom, Sorbet, MTN, FNB, Absa and Nedbank, amongst others.
Fisherman’s World, located along the half-kilometre main road stretch from Princess Street to Pam Arlene Place, exudes a unique olde worlde ambience, as is nowhere else to be found. Most of Hout Bay’s historical buildings are to be found in this precinct, all of which have been meticulously renovated, comprising a mix of artisans, jewellers, designers and artists.
Mainstream Mall, Midpoint Centre and Fisherman’s World is perfectly situated to capitalise on the growing market of Hout Bay and the Atlantic Seaboard and we believe that the expertise and experience we offer will give you the exposure you require to market your brand successfully.
Key information on Mainstream Mall, Hout Bay
- Mainstream Mall is conveniently located in the heart of Hout Bay near the beautiful Hout Bay beach and 1 km from the start of world- famous Chapman’s Peak drive.
- Over 70 stores
- Residential and business space also available to let
- Over 400 parking bays (including undercover bays)
- Free parking
- 24 hour state-of-the-art security
- Dedicated Marketing and PR offered to tenants
- Anchor tenants: Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Clicks
- A range of restaurants and coffee shops
- A unique 200-seater open-air Amphitheatre
- National tenants: CNA, Sorbet, Flight Centre, FNB, ABSA, Nedbank
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FOR RETAIL SPACE.
For more information, please contact Bernice at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.